Akashic Tome Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2Minecraft Mods ozbi April 7, 2021
Tired of carrying multiple guides and guides from all the modes you’ve installed? Then produce Akashic Tome and move them all using a single item slot.
What Does The Akashic Tome Mod Offer?
Created by talented mod developer Vazkii, the mod adds a single item called Akashic Tome, this book has the ability to contain a variety of books and turn into the book you want to use, so you only need to bring one book while continuing the adventure, mining and even building. The mode is similar to the popular Morph-o-Tool mode of the same author.
The Akashic Tome can be combined with the documentation books of the modes and store as much as you can fit in there.
- To add a book to it, simply combine them in the craftsmanship table. You can get as many as you want, including duplicates.
- You receive the actual item from mode, not from emulation of the item or container. This ensures 100% compatibility with the functionality of this item.
- The item pasts some NBT data onto it to change its name and make sure the game knows how to change it properly.
- Since you get the actual item, you can use it for craftsmanship, but you probably shouldn’t, as you will lose all other attached items.
- To convert tome to a documentation book added to another mode, right-click and select what you want.
- Shift-right clicking a block from a mode with a book attached to tome will convert tome to that book. If there is more than one mode from the same mod, it gets the first one added.
- To return to tome, click the air to the left.
- In the standard “Akashic Tome”, you can right-click a block that does not have a document book to take to the wiki (this uses the Botania Wiki API and uses the FTB Wiki by default)
- To remove items attached to it, drop the item using Q As you scroll and it is converted to the item you want to remove.
The configuration file for the Mod includes the following:
- Option to allow each item to be added. By default has been disabled.
- A blacklist for modes that items should not be attached to.
- A whitelist for names (such as a book, tome, dictionary, etc.) for which items containing them should be added…)
- A whitelist for specific items that do not contain previous names should also be added.
- List of aliases. Allows you to redirect one mode to another. For example, RFTools adds a smart key and the alias list contains “rftoolsdim=rftools”, so when you look at an RFTools dimensions block (different mode) when you have a smart key, it captures it instead. Other aliases include thermal dynamics for example thermal expansion.
How to install Akashic Tome Mod
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from this site.
3. Open Minecraft, click the ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, then click ‘Open Mods Folder’.
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
5. Start Minecraft, and you should now see the mod you have installed on the list!
Sorry. No data so far.
Sorry. No data so far.