Lucky Block Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2Minecraft Mods ozbi October 18, 2020
Lucky Block Mod 1.16.15/1.15.2 adds only one block, however, more than a hundred possibilities for Minecraft. Simply mine the lucky block, cross your fingers and wait for it to drop the items you need. But now, with this new version, you can expect more than just articles. The Lucky block mod can generate monsters, animals, other entities, and even structures. From giants to fireworks, sticks to diamonds, the Lucky Block will give you an exciting experience every time you remove it.
Smash opening the block marked by question will surprise you in an unexpected way. You could give some gold bars; some diamonds, some enchanted tools, or it could be just a stick. You’ll never know what’s inside until you open it, and there’s nothing you can do to change the fate that would happen to you.
- Lucky blocks can get different “lucky levels” if you put them on a craft table with certain elements.
- The “lucky” of a lucky block is displayed as a bar from 0 to 100.
- The higher the lucky level, the more likely it is that the lucky block will give you something good.
- Lucky levels can also be negative, from 0 to -100. Negative lucky levels make lucky blocks unfortunate.
- There are 3 Lucky Blocks in the creative inventory. One is normal, one has a lucky level of 80 and one -80.
- Lucky Blocks can only be stacked with a lucky level of 0.
- The list of items that affect the lucky level can be found in ‘Preparation’.
- Lucky blocks can now also generate within custom structures.
- The current structures are a quartz structure ‘Greek temple’ and a remaining stome and netherrack bricks.
- The lucky blocks in the temple will have a lucky level between 50 and 100, but in the remains, it is -50 to -100.
- By default, there is a 50/50 chance that a lucky block will appear by itself or in a structure.
- Lucky blocks on their own have a lucky level of -20 to 20.
- Desove back to 1 in 200 per piece.
- Added 100 new drops.
- A temple with 8 lucky blocks (rare).
- 2 Lucky Blocks. Good luck. Not one. Choose wisely.
- Lots of different types of fish, with a fishing rod.
- A villager riding on top of a pile of pigs.
- A foolish, pointless message about the grave danger and mushrooms.
- 3 different structures of wish wells. Shooting on a coin, and seeing what you get with you.
- 3 commercial villagers. They will offer you all the tools/armor/lucky weapons at a reasonable price.
- The giant slime! Higher than trees! Sometimes even a bucket of magma.
- Lucky potion with random positive effects.
- Unlucky spatter potion with random negative effects.
- Domesticated wolves with necklaces of different colors.
- Domesticated cats, with the skin of different colors.
- Aghast! It’s a Ghast.
- A witch among a cloud of bats.
- A beautiful bouquet of flowers.
- Lots of enchantment books.
- Some useless, random, and hopefully humorous jokes.
How to install Lucky Block Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you start Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Sorry. No data so far.
Sorry. No data so far.