Minecolonies 1.16.3/1.15.2Minecraft Mods ozbi November 2, 2020
Minecolonies is an interactive City Building mode that allows you to create your own thriving town in Minecraft. It depicts real-life scenarios, giving you different preparable options to build your own city and enhance your gaming experience. Builders, artisans, farmers, fishermen, guards, miners, bakers, cooks, carriers, shepherds, and many more planned for development, such as many NPC workers. As well as private buildings such as the depot, citizens ‘ huts, and Town Hall. Minecolonies gives you the ability to create a colony as rich and unique as any player.
You have complete control over the construction of your town. You can choose how many workers you want or how many workers you need, what kind of workers, where they will live, and determine who you will hire as you see fit. Creating a town at your own pace is now in your hands with Minecolonies. To improve your town the way you want you are the designer, administrator, and boss.
Security and stock renewal
Your town deserves the best security you can have. Strategically, add guard towers or Tower Barracks to protect your town from enemy gangs and barbarians who will attack random nights. Give them the best weapons and armor your town has to offer. Remember that they need to eat well to work and maintain better. No one can work hungry, don’t forget to get employees who will perform the services of a baker and cook in the restaurant.
Have Fun, Play With Friends
Minecolonies offers a very powerful multiplayer system and great tools to learn about City Planning, Building, and especially management. The permission system allows for multiplayer partner team play, where you can assign different roles in a town-officer, friend, neutral, and even enemy! It is also groundbreaking in the world of Minecraft with a powerful protection system for all server management and Anti-Griefing, simultaneously existing individual competing colonies. It offers a fun world for everyone!
Minecolonies is a free and open-source mod developed exclusively by Let’s giant Together (LDT), a nonprofit community. GitHub source code can be used. Developers are a hardworking and integrated coding team that constantly works to add more content to the MoD and make the Minecolonies experience even bigger! Report a problem to help you have the best gaming experience. If you need any help or just want to join the conversation, check us out on Discord!
Note: Starting with 1.14.4 Minecolonies requires Structurize as a dependency.
How to install Minecolonies
1. Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from this site.
3. Open Minecraft, click the ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, then click ‘Open Mods Folder’.
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
5. Start Minecraft, and you should now see the mod you have installed on the list!
Sorry. No data so far.
Sorry. No data so far.