Skyblock Map Minecraft 1.9Minecraft Maps ozbi October 21, 2020
One of the most played Minecraft maps, SkyBlock Survival Map, is compatible with Minecraft versions. The purpose of using map mode is to survive and complete the challenges given during the Game. You can use the Original Map or try the hardcore version for more challenges. SkyBlock was the first floating island map, and most Minecraft maps are now based on it.
Your player starts by laying eggs on a floating island, from the beginning you need to get rid of all the difficulties using only available resources. The rules of the SkyBlock map are simple, survive, don’t deliberately jump off the island for health renewal, but it’s easy to play at a minimum level.
This map was the original floating island-type survival map, and the vast majority of survival maps were based on it.
Important: if you die before you sleep in a bed, it may be impossible to get back to the island.
Multiplayer: If you want to play Skyblock Multiplayer, feel free to check the official Skyblock server, www.skyblock.net
1) Build a Cobble Stone generator.
2) Build a house.
3) Expand the island.
4) Make a melon farm.
5) Make a pumpkin farm.
6) Make a reed/sugarcane farm.
7) Make a wheat farm.
8) Make a giant red mushroom.
9) Craft a bed.
10) Make 64 stone brick’s.
11) Make 20 torches.
12) Make an infinite water source.
13) Craft a furnace.
14) Make a small lake.
15) Build a platform 24 blocks away from the island, for mobs to spawn.
16) Make 10 cactus green dye.
17) Make 10 mushroom stew.
18) Craft 10 Jack ‘o’ lanterns.
19) Craft 10 bookcases.(As of Minecraft 1.3, crafting bookcases is only possible if cows spawn on your island)
20) Make 10 bread.
21) Collect 10 Ender-pearls.
22) Cook 10 fish.
23) Craft 10 Black Wool.
24) Craft 10 Gray Wool.
25) Craft 10 Light Gray Wool.
26) Craft 10 Lime Green Wool.
27) Craft 10 Red Wool.
28) Craft 10 Yellow Wool.
29) Craft 10 Pink Wool.
30) Craft 10 Green Wool.
31) Craft 10 Orange Wool.
32) Craft 10 Snow Golems.
33) Craft 20 Paintings.
34) Build and light a nether portal.
35) Craft 5 Gold Ingots.
36) Craft 16 Glass Panes.
37) Collect 50 birch logs.
38) Collect 64 arrows and craft a bow.
39) Craft 10 stone buttons.
40) Craft 30 stone slabs.
41) Craft 10 signs.
42) Craft 20 ladders.
43) Craft 20 fences.
44) Craft 20 fence gates.
45) Craft 10 levers.
46) Craft 10 trapdoors.
47) Craft 10 stone pressure plates.
48) Craft 10 wooden pressure plates.
49) Collect 64 bonemeal.
50) Craft 20 cobblestone stairs.
How to install SkyBlock Survival Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Author: Noobcrew – Website: www.skyblock.net.
Sorry. No data so far.
Sorry. No data so far.